190900- Bremer- Including the city of Waverly 520 PM CDT Sun Apr 18 2021
Tonight Partly cloudy through midnight, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers after midnight. Cloudy with rain showers likely late in the night. Breezy. Low in the mid 30s. West wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of showers 70 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers and snow showers in the morning, then a slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Colder. High in the lower 40s. Northwest wind around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Low around 30. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. High in the mid 40s. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Low in the upper 20s. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny. Breezy. High in the upper 40s. Wednesday night Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 20s. Thursday Sunny, warmer. High in the upper 50s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Low in the upper 30s. Friday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Breezy. High in the mid 50s. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Low around 40. Saturday Partly sunny. Breezy. High in the upper 50s. Saturday night Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 30s. Sunday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 50s.